Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of booking your tickets for Chedham's Yard
Please note the following Terms and Conditions before booking:
Purchase of the tickets shall constitute acceptance of the following conditions:
- The emailed ticket must be printed and presented on arrival at the Yard, or clearly displayed on a mobile device.
- Trust members who are claiming free entry must produce their membership card on arrival at the Yard.
- Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of their visit; mistakes cannot be rectified on the day.
- This ticket is not transferable; tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- No unauthorised re-admission
- Adults must accompany all children under the age of 16
- Chedham's Yard Trust reserves the right to refuse entry to the site
- Customers displaying anti social behaviour will be asked to leave and could be subject to prosecution
- Dogs are not permitted onto the site, with the exception of guide dogs, hearing dogs and support dogs
- Proof of booking in the form of a valid ticket is required to gain admission to the Yard. Proof of identification may be required
Last updated about 3 years ago